1. What language is the show in?
The show is in Indian colloquial English. There are a few Hindi Bollywood songs.
2. Is the show appropriate for kids?
The show has dark humor, and contains dialogues referencing murder and sex. There are a couple of gunshots in the show.
3. What is the age limit for child tickets ?
Please read #2 above for content appropriateness for children. No tickets are required for infants under 2 years and seated on lap. Discount may be availed for children between 2 and 16 years.
4. Who is eligible for Senior discount?
Anyone who is 65 and above is eligible in this category.
5. I bought tickets, but I cannot make it to the show. Is there any way I can get a refund?
Unfortunately, we will not be able to refund ticket purchases. All sales are final.
6. Can I avail of the Pratidhwani Member Discount?
You can become a member of Pratidhwani at https://www.pratidhwani.org/membership. A member can buy up to 4 tickets at the discounted price.
7. What is FIRST BUY, FIRST SEATED & how will my seats be assigned?
FIRST BUY, FIRST SEATED implies people who buy tickets earliest get the best seats in the auditorium. Seats are allocated based on when you buy tickets.
8. I purchased tickets. Do I need to carry something to the venue?
You will receive an email from us after your purchase that will include an e-ticket. Bring that with you to the Will Call booth on the day of the show and you will get physical tickets with seat numbers.
9. I have bought tickets for a group of people. Can each person in the group get his or her ticket separately at the Will Call Booth?
No. We will hand over the full set of paper tickets to the first person in your group who shows up at the Will Call booth with the e-ticket. It is then his or her responsibility to ensure that all the members in your group receive the paper ticket that will be needed for entry into the theater.
10. Who do I contact for additional information about the show?
You can reach us at email@example.com.