Frequently Asked Questions or What the FAQ?
1. What language is the show in?
The show is primarily in Hindi, but English inserts will be provided at the venue, for those interested, to follow the plot.
2. What is 'Sit with friends'?
Sit With Friends allows you to specify friends whom you would like to sit with during the show. Since our allocation system is first buy first served, with this feature, as long as your friends (specified by you) buy their tickets of the same type(Regular/Premium) within the next 3 days, they will get to sit with you during the show. For more information, click the Sit with Friends tab.
3. The ticket page says online sales are closed. Is there any way to get tickets?
With online sales closed, we cannot guarantee tickets. But do drop a note to email@example.com with your name, email, show date, ticket type, and number of tickets, and we will get back to you in case we can accommodate your request.
4. I bought tickets, but I cannot make it to the show. Any way I can get a refund?
Unfortunately, we will not be able to refund ticket purchases. All sales are final.
5. Can I avail of the Pratidhwani Member Discount?
You can become a member of Pratidhwani at www.pratidhwani.org. A member can buy up to 4 tickets at the discounted price.
6. What is the age limit for child tickets ?
No tickets are required for infants under 2 years and seated on lap. Discount may be availed for children between 2 and 16 years.
7. What is FIRST BUY, FIRST SEATED & how will my seats be assigned?
FIRST BUY, FIRST SEATED implies people who buy tickets earliest get the best seats in the auditorium. Seats are allocated based on when you buy tickets.
8. Does my PayPal receipt serve as my ticket?
No, your PayPal receipt is only your proof of purchase and guarantees you a ticket. You will need to pick up the paper tickets with your seat numbers using your PayPal receipt as proof of purchase at the Will Call booth on the day of your show.
9. I have bought tickets for a group of people. Can each person in the group get his or her ticket separately at the Will Call Booth?
No. We will hand over the full set of paper tickets to the first person in your group who shows up at the Will Call Booth with the proof of purchase - that is the PayPal receipt. It is then his or her responsibility to ensure that all the members in your group receive the paper ticket that will be needed for entry into the theater.
10. I bought multiple tickets over multiple transactions - for children, members and seniors. Will we be seated together?
If you made multiple transactions under the same name and on the same day, we will try our best to allocate seats for all those tickets together, so that a family can sit together. But this is not guaranteed.
11. Who do I contact for additional information about the show?
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.